ਲਖ ਸਿਆਣਪ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਲਖ ਲਖ ਗੁਣ ਚਤੁਰਾਈ।।
ਲਖ ਮਤਿ ਬੁਧਿ ਸੁਧਿ ਗਿਆਨ ਧਿਆਨ ਲਖਪਤਿ ਵਡਿਆਈ।।
Looking for a good workout for your mind when it comes to Sikh heritage? The Sikh Religious Society Chicago Gurdwara Library invites all of you youngsters and the young at heart to participate in the 2018 Summer Reading Program.
Program Dates: June 1st – August 19th
Summer Reading Program Guidelines:
- Books or topics read must be associated with Sikh Heritage.
- Submission of book/topic log and written synopsis of each book/topic read. Reviews can be emailed to email@example.com or submitted in person to Library.
- The books can be from the SRS library or from another location or source.
- The synopsis/review submitted may be shared on the SRS website, Library Facebook page and/or comments section of the library website.
- Need help choosing a topic? Find below the list of suggested topics.
Participant Registration Form Link: Registration Form
- 1984 Vadda Ghallughara
- Baba Banda Singh Bahadur
- Baba Deep Singh Ji
- Brave Sikh Women
- Guru Arjan Dev Ji Shaheedi
- Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- Guru Har Krishan Ji
- Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- Guru Teg Bahadur Ji
- Hari Singh Nalwa
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh
- Martyrdom Tradition
- Supreme Sacrifice of Young Souls
- The Warrior Princess – Mata Bhag Kaur
- Who Are The Sikhs
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of library sevadaar during library hours (Sunday 10 AM – 1:30 PM).